Hair Treatment in Phoenix
How can stem cells help hair growth?
Stem cell therapy with human umbilical cord tissue derived mesenchymal stem cells (HUCT-MSCs), Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and a specialized line of dermal papillae (DP) cell-derived signaling and growth factors influence hair growth through cellular proliferation to prolong the anagen phase (FGF-7) (the growth period), induce cell growth (ERK activation), stimulate hair follicle development (β-catenin), and suppress cues to signal hair cell death (Bcl-2 release and Akt activation).
How is Innate Healthcare’s stem cell therapy protocols different from other clinics?
Our unique approach combines HUCT-MSCs, DP cells and Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) produced in our own lab to advance new blood vessels and expand hair cells. These are delivered with a sophisticated autoinjector delivery system for enhanced accuracy and minimized pain during the procedure.
Our unique blend of cells and growth factors covers the most successful treatments in hair restoration today. There are multiple growth factors that all play a part in the biomolecular activity of hair growth. These include pathways signaling the Wnt pathway, fibroblast growth factor (b-FGF), platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), epidermal growth factor (EGF), transforming growth factor-β (TGF-β), and insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).
In addition to restoring your hair, we explore the harming factors that reduce stem cell activity and hair follicle recovery. These include other conditions that may be affecting hair loss and hair recovery, hormonal issues, immune system conditions, nutritional factors, environmental elements, stress, and aging.
- Administration of stem cells, DP cells and/or exosomes with platelet rich plasma (PRP). A numbing solution is applied to the hair treatment area before treatment.
- Herbal medicines, nutraceuticals, and nutritional guidelines are provided to encourage hair growth after the treatment.
- After 6 weeks another treatment as described above is given. Hair restoration protocols require a minimum of 4 treatments.
Contact our office today!
What are the advantages of using allogenic (not the patient’s own) umbilical cord tissue derived stem cells?
- Umbilical cord tissue is one of the most abundant sources of stem cells, producing a greater number and quality of stem cells
- Stem cells are immune privileged, meaning there is no rejection by our bodies when administered
- Using HUCT means there’s no need for invasive procedures seen in bone-marrow or adipose derived stem cells. These methods also tend to produce inferior numbers and poorer quality of stem cells.
- There is evidence that HUCT-MSCs are a more viable source compared to other MSC sources. Meaning they perform better at what MSCs do naturally.
- HUCT-MSCs can be administered safely numerous times, each time adding more and more benefit. Unlike steroid injections which end up damaging your joints even more if administered to often.
How Can I Get Evaluated?
Simply set-up a consultation and exam with us and we’ll provide you with the best recommendation for treatment(s). Schedule yourself by clicking the link below or call us at 602.603.3118.